Download Avast Offline Installer v18.1.2326 Latest
Download Avast Offline Installer v18.1.2326 Latest
100% Safe – Freeware
Avast Offline installer, one of the most secure software to take care of viruses, trojans, malware, and hacker attacking your computer, it protects you from all kind of viruses and provides you a fully secure environment so that you can peacefully continue your work without thinking about viruses/hacker. Avast also provides online security while you’re browsing online it blocks the insecure sites which contain malware and unsafe stuffs.
You May Also Like –> AVG Antivirus Free Download Latest
A lot of highlights. No additional weight: The Avast Nitro Update is intended to have less delay your framework so you can remain quick and profitable, and safe in the meantime.
- Antivirus and against malware: Protect yourself against viruses that don’t exist yet.
- CyberCapture NEW: Finds rising infections continuously by the Avast Threat Labs.
- Home Network Security: Stop programmers getting hold of your home system – and anything on it.
- Program Cleanup: Who needs undesirable toolbars and expansions backing off their PC?
- SafeZone Browser NEW: Peruse, bank, or shop — with additional insurance from programmers and online promotions.
- Shrewd Scan: Give your PC a definitive across the board filter, across the board go.
New Features in Avast Offline Installer:
– HTTPS scanning. Now, we are able to detect and decrypt TLS/SSL protected traffic in our Web-content filtering component. We are using our own generated certificates that are added to the Root Certificate store in Windows and also into major browsers. This feature will protect you against viruses coming through HTTPs traffic as well as adding compatibility for SPDY+HTTPS/ HTTP 2.0 traffic. You can tune/disable this feature in the settings section.
– Home Network Security. Scan your home network for vulnerabilities (wifi status, connected devices, router settings, factory passwords, etc.). This is quite a new approach as we are trying to discover potential problems not isolated on the particular device only, but in the entire network of devices you use or connect to the Internet from.
– SecureDNS (this feature is active in the paid versions only). We are introducing a new provider which guards against unprotected DNS/DNS hijack on a router/client (including unsecured networks, public ones, etc.).
– Smart Scan. Integrated all on-demand scans into one (Antivirus, Software updates, Home Network, GrimeFighter). One scan, different results, and recommendations.
– New Support System. Easy contact for paid users to submit a ticket with all info included automatically. An improved knowledge base for free users. Help is completely online and is more up to date.
– General bug fixing. This covers a lot of stability and performance changes in all components (but the main focus was traditionally on the network and engine components).
– GrimeFighter Free. GrimeFighter will offer free cleaning of junk files and tuning of system settings. These tasks are performed by our Zilch and Torque minions. Other minion functions remain as paid-for features.
– AVAST NG. A hardware-based virtualization solution capable of running each Windows process in a standalone safe virtualized environment (VM) and fully integrated into your desktop. Each process is executed in its own instance of VM, which means totally isolated from your other applications. This feature is now powering the Avast DeepScreen, resulting in better detection. The technology will also eventually power the Sandbox and SafeZone components (although it does not now).
System Requirements For Avast Antivirus:-
Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 OR Higer
RAM: 256MB RAM
HDD: 2GB free space
Now you can send feedback and bug reports from Settings > About.
Recycle Bin content can now be shredded via Windows contextual menu (Avast Premier only).
Redesigned Scan & Shields screens in the Protection menu for easier navigation.
Redesigned Avast Passwords UI for easier use.
More detailed status reporting to Windows Security Center in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Nested virtualization support for AMD CPUs.
Better proxy detection by setup and update from Windows settings.
Fixed a problem with white UI (you might see more processes AvastUI.exe now, but that’s OK).
Sensitive Data Shield now works with Windows XP and Vista.
Anti-Phishing Protection in Web Shield now works with Windows XP.
Clicking Scan Details in the Notification Center no longer starts another scan.
Fixed Avast service crash when a license expires.
Fixed performance scan in Performance > Cleanup Premium.
Fixed issue where Behavior Shield sometimes cut off a user’s Internet connection.
False positives can now be reported directly from threat detection warnings (File Shield).
Fixed boot issue on Windows XP when Virtual PC driver is installed.
Fixed BSOD caused by conflict between DELL percsas3 and Avast Self-defense drivers.